Things about Pokemon Go which I would like to known when I started playing
This madness created by Pokemon Go was extended in almost everywhere. Game developers have begun to gradually launch it wordwide, because there were not expected to have so many players in so little time and their servers do not currently face. Many of you have started playing Pokemon Go without knowing what it is, basically because you liked the title; you have not looked for a tutorial that will explain how to play and what it is about. But along the way, you learn yourself and you have done what you could. Today, I thought to create a small tutorial about playing the game and I will try to explain as best I can.
1) You are Ash, and as the first animated Pokemon series, you will be able to choose a Pokemon, a Pokemon that will help you throughout the adventure. When you start your adventure, Professor Willow offers you three Pokemons, most famous pokemon, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander. You will choose one of them and you will catch. But not everyone knows that if you will avoid 4 consecutives times, the fifth time they will not appear but Pikachu with a rate of 100% capturing. Basically, Pikachu is the mascot of Pokemon series.
2) The circle which appears around pokemon helps you to capture and indicates the level of difficulty of the Pokemon. Starts from green (easy) to red (very hard). Sometimes to catch a pokemon is enough to throw a Pokeball, but sometimes it is so difficult that take a lot of Pokeballs up you will catch him. You have to give him Razz Berry to make it easier to capture. Razz Berry get when you advenace a level or ehen you visit Pokestops.
3) Never avoid to capture more pokemon of the same kind. Even if you already have a pokemon, it does not mean you have to capture the contrary, it would be good to catch as many of the same type. Every time you catch a Pokemon, you get Stardust and Candy. With their help you can evolve or power up your pokemon. For example, if you captured five Squirtle, kept this the one with the highest CP and others can be transfer them to their teacher and in exchange you will get 1 Candy.
4) If you increase the CP of pokemon especially when you will evolve, hiw power will be greater, depending on the type of Pokemon and CP that was before evolving. Pokemon are in need of many Candy to evolve. For example: Squirle needs 150 Candy to evolve in Blastoise; Magikarp needs 500 Candy to evolve into Gyarados. Some pokemons need 25 Candy for first evolution and 50 for second evolution. You have some advantages in capturing a pokemon several times: get XP, get Stardust and Candy, all three are usefull to you.
5) To become a Pokemon Master you have to walk. You will receive XP if you capture a pokemon, to capture a pokemon you have to walk, to hatch a egg you have to walk, etc. So, if you want that’s all to happen you have to walk a lot.
Interest decreased 10 times in a month after launch
Interest for pokemon go cheats has decreased considerably, reaching thousands of people a day during the first two weeks of August, from 100,000 in the first week of launch, reveals an analysis of Quantum Data Science, company data and technology belonging The Group. Pokemon Go has the official launch in July 2016 and the first three weeks the number of people interested in the game exceeded one million.
Before the game be officially available, there were more than 75 000 people who are informed about Pokemon Go in sites in the US, but the outcome was a spectacular one immediately after the launch, informs a company released. In the first month since launch about 500 000 people have installed the Pokemon Go, both iOS and Android.
The trens is in the respect descending from 12,000 installs per day to 2,000 a day lately. Thos interested in the phenomenon profile analysis indicate that 27.5% of the audience interested about Pokemon Go entertainment (in order of importance, games, movies and celebrities), 18.2% read frequently about politics and 9.4% read about sports. Other areas of interest are science and technology (8.2%), law (7.4%), the economy (6.2%), health (5%), food (4.8%), family (4.3%), automobiles (3.4%), travel (3.1%), fashion (1.5%) and home and garden (1.1%).
From a demographic perspective, 56% of those interested in playing are between 18 and 24 years old, 23% between 25 and 34, 12% between 35 and 44, and the remaining 9% over 44 years.
Distribution by gender shows that 86% of users are male. Compared to a general profile of consumer Internet content, audience of Pokemon Go is more interested in sports, politics and law, and less interested in topics related to the family. Most sought information on search engines, linked to this phenomenon, were: pokemon go tricks, where you can find the rares Pokemon in the world, where playing pokemon go and how you recover money paid in – app purchases. The analysis was conducted by Quantum Data Science company data and communication technology in the group The Group, under the monitoring of over 600 websites in the world.
Pokemon Go surprassed 100 million downloads and 10 million US dollards daily income
According to analysis company Anie App, Pokemon Go has already gathered over 100 million installs, from 25 million installations at the end of July.
While the data reported by companies analysis might differ slightly from the actual figures, the perspective offered is not hard to believe, since the game has collected $ 50 mllion in just the first 19 days after launch, according to previous estimates. More important than the number of installations, the version for Android and iOS of Pokemon Go generating daily over $ 10 million revenue, falling easily on the short list of the most successful games released so far, and that without the bite of income other games mobile launched.
Helping to popularize the game based on augmented reality technology, Pokemon Go represents a turning point for the mobile gaming industry, the starting point for a new exosystem of applications and opportunities for monetization of mobile platforms.
Kohei Uchimura, the most successful gymnast at present, received a bill for $ 5,000 after playing Pokemon Go in Brazil.Uchimura testified that downloaded the game during pre – Olympic training camp and soon became addicted – without realizing that the Internet connection on mobile devices abroad, the cost is exorbitant. When Uchimura knew that amount is payable, he faded. Kenzo Shirai, his colleague from Japan said he seemed very depressed at breaskfast with the team. However, the mobile company decided to exempt the great gymnast payment invoice. It only pays a small fee of $ 30.
Konei Uchimura was born on January 3, 1989, in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture and is a Japanese gymnast. By 2012 won five Olympic medals (individual, teams and soil), of which one gold and four silver. It was while winning four gold medals, 3 silver and 2 bronze at the world championships. It is the first gymnast to win three consecutive world titles from individual medley (2009, 2010 and 2011).
Continue reading: Things about Pokemon Go which I would like to known when I started playing